Like the seasons with no summer.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Prom

Hello world!As promised,I have photos to upload.(:
Yesterday,everyone was very pretty and had nice dresses.
Haha it was better than I expected I guess,at least we didn't just sit around doing nothing at all.
Anyway,we spent like almost the whole day preparing for an event that passed by so quickly!
11am-Mani and Pedi with Jazreen the idiot
2pm-Xuehui twinxzxz's house for hair and make-up
7.30pm-FINALLY reached Marriott.HAHA.We were so late

Yeah and after that,we went to Jazreen's for our stayover!
I fell asleep halfway through the third episode of e zuo ju though.
I've never been so lousy,especially at watching dramas before.SIGH.
And today we watched BRATZ,which is probably the most CLICHED show I've ever watched!
HAHAHA.But some parts were quite funny la.
And Jazreen said I'm a brat cos my nails are pink.
Whatever la.Lol.

Okay pictures!




















And as usual,I am too lazy to upload further.
HAHAHA.Maybe another time.
Now,I have to finish Yu-hee and pack my stuff for TAIWAN!!!!!
(:
BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home